Water Works Report Social Media
Water Works: The Job Creation Potential of Repairing America’s Infrastructure Systems is a new report from the BlueGreen Alliance release on July 1. Below are sample social media posts and collateral to use to help promote the report and investments to repair America’s water infrastructure systems.
BlueGreen Alliance’s Twitter Handle is @BGAlliance
BlueGreen Alliance is on Facebook/Instagram under BlueGreen Alliance.
SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
1. #DYK America’s cities rely on pipes that are, on average, a century old? And, that communities of color in particular lack access to #CleanWater? #ExpandWaterFunding FIND OUT MORE IN THIS @BGALLIANCE REPORT: https://www.bluegreenalliance.org/waterworks #WaterWorks
2. America’s water pipes leak 6 billion gallons of clean drinking water A DAY! We need water infrastructure investment and we need it now! #WaterWorks #CleanWater4All READ: https://www.bluegreenalliance.org/waterworks
3. Communities of color are more likely to have drinking water systems in violation of the #CleanWaterAct ! #WaterWorks #CleanWater4All SEE MORE FROM @BGAlliance: https://www.bluegreenalliance.org/waterworks
4. #COVID19 makes a big problem worse for the 27 million people in US that rely on water from systems that violate the Clean Water Act #WaterWorks #CleanWater4All https://www.bluegreenalliance.org/waterworks
5. Without safe water, you’re in a constant state of emergency. But, it doesn’t have to be this way. See this new @BGAlliance report: https://www.bluegreenalliance.org/waterworks #WaterWorks
6. Investment in our failing water infrastructure will boost our economy, create thousands of jobs and ensure communities have safe and affordable water. NEW REPORT from @BGAlliance explains it all: https://www.bluegreenalliance.org/waterworks #WaterWorks
DOWNLOAD FULL-SIZED INFOGRAPHIC