Join us on Monday, July 25, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. in Camden, New Jersey, during the Democratic National Convention for a panel on driving infrastructure investment, creating jobs, and building stronger cities:
REPAIRING AMERICA: How Camden Invested in Infrastructure to Create Jobs and Build A Sustainable Economy
Please join us for a special panel discussion during the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia—using the success story of Camden, New Jersey, as the backdrop of our discussion—as local and national leaders discuss the city’s economic revitalization and importance of infrastructure investment to drive a vital and sustainable American economy.
The panel will feature:
- Congressman Donald Norcross (D-NJ-1)
- Camden New Jersey Mayor Dana Redd
- Public Service Electric and Gas (PSE&G) COO & President Ralph LaRossa
- Utility Workers Union of America National President Mike Langford
- United Association International Representative David Donato
- IBEW International Representative Wyatt Earp
- BlueGreen Alliance Executive Director Kim Glas
- Moderator: Bloomberg Government’s Loren Duggan
Monday, July 25, 2016 • 10:00 a.m.
Adventure Aquarium, 1 Riverside Dr, Camden, NJ 08103
Parking available on-site; Location is 10-minute drive from the Philadelphia’s 30th Street Train Station